Education, Study UK, Teaching
The majority of the terms & conditions is required by UK law to be displayed as Educationtay.com is a Scottish based trading business. Of course this is a good idea.
"Client" means the company, firm or organisation which has set up an account with Educationtay.com to access and use the services offered.
"Start Date" means the date for the start of the services as set out in the order confirmation received.
"Order Confirmation" means, the online service orders, the confirmation of purchase on the website of one or more of the services ordered and agreed by the client.
Services" means the online advertising, and offiline recruitment services offered.
"Terms" means these terms and conditions.
The “Website" means www.educationtay.com which includes the content, databases, graphics, coding and software.
The following “Services” are available from Educationtay.com through the website online:
Advertising (Job listings): You as the websites client can post unlimited education and training jobs for the duration of the services you have signed up for.
Guaranteed Response: There is no Guarantee that a client will receive a response from their advertised job posting/s.
Educationtay.com provides the services stated in relation to the terms and conditions. All clients are required to sign up and open an account with Educationtay.com to gain access to the services provided. The services do not constitute an offer to provide the service and Educationtay.com reserve the right to refuse a potential client and or orginisation including job seekers.
2. Signing up and accepting the terms and conditions forms a legally binding contract between Educationtay.com and the client accepting the terms of the website and and acknowledge receipt is sent.
3. Educationtay.com provides the services using information supplied by the client and it is the responsibility of the client to provide accurate and up to date information to be advertised and promoted.
4. You as the client agree not to submit for posting in any job posting, profile or banner advertisment anything that is intended to appear on educationtay.com website any information “Material” which is deemed or seen as illegal, defamatory, offensive, racist, fraudulent, violent, deceiving, discriminatory, adult material: obscene or sexually explicit or material that may adversely affect Educationtay.com reputation. In addition, your website link must be search friendly.
5. All online service packages, except the no cost advertising to Scotland based education orginisations; job and banner advertising must be paid for in advance, either online or other means and Educationtay.com will then issue an invoice to a client.
6. Payment services are through Paypal, bank transfer, offline payment or another agreed payment method in £ sterling.
7. Once an advertising order has be confirmed, processed and received by the client Educationtay.com does not accept any cancellation requests for the agreed services and no refund will be provided. (Educationtay.com spends clients money received on advertising when a client has completed the payment process). Refunds will only be given if Educationtay.con does no provide the service/s stated.
8. Educationtay.com retains the right to change the fees structure, add, discontinue or amend the services and or the terms and conditions.
9. Educationtay.com retains the right in its discrecion to terminate/close any account at any time, although a reason will be provided to the profile email.
a. Clients, employers or job seekers that provide inaccurate information.
b. Clients that are considered by Educationtay.com to act inappropriately and or illegally.
c. Clients that post inappropriate material or promote/advertise websites, services, a business opportunity as part of their entire profile or posted jobs with prior consent of Educationtay.com.
d. Clients accounts that remain inactive for more thn 12 months.
10. Anyone using Educationtay.com agrees to use the website appropriatly without abuse or harassment and fairness and abiding to the terms and conditions, otherwise the account being used will be terminated immediately without refund and banned from Educationtay.com for the duration of the life of the website.
11. A client shall not reproduce, adapt, modiy, publish, copy, transmit or distribute the material contained on Educationtay.com without the written permission of Educationtay.com.
12. Educationtay.com relies on third parties to provide electrical and internet services and as a result do not provide a 100% guarantee that the “website” and or the services signed up for will be available at all times, although Educationtay.com will endevor to provide the service, be free from errors and viruses.
13. Educationtay.com does not take any responsabilty for a clients computer or electrical equipment while using Educationtay.com and the client is soley responsibe to protect their own computers against any viruses and other unwanted items.
14. Educationtay.com reserves the right to monitor the quality and profiles of job seekers and employers and posted jobs. Information supplied to the website known as “Material” must be of an appropriate literally standard without “meaneanful” spelling mistakes.
15. All terms and conditions are governed by Scottish law, and United Kingdom law and both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish and United Kingdom courts.
16. Where a client (Employer, advertiser or job seeker) posts any information to Educationtay.com “Website” the client is authorising Educationtay.com to post the information provide on www.educationtay.com and advertise and promote by online means the information.
17. A client is required to provide accurate information to effectivly complete their registration and profile.
18. All applicant’s that respond to advertisments are forwarded by Educationtay.com by e-mail to the email provided subject to any specified filtering. A client is responsible for verifying an applicants information, written and verbal.
19. All and any subsequent dealings between the client and any applicant in connection with the applicant's response to the job posting is the responsibility of the client and Educationtay.com does not accept any responsibility or liability.
20. A client operating as an employment agency or an employment business, must comply with the set provision of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Businesses Regulations 2003 ("the Regulations") and the Employment Agencies Act 1973 in relation to all posted jobs on Educationtay.com and while in contact with all potential and applicants.
21. Educationtay.com does not take any responsibility for a clients detriment which they may suffer or incur in respect of the advertising or in contact with any applicant.
Continuing to use the website Education Tay means you accept cookies being used for you to access to the website from your computer or device. To decline cookies being used you require to disable cookies on your computer/device or simply exist Education Tay.
You can access any part of the public area of the website and print off as many copies of any or all of the information pages for your own personal use, including posted jobs, training, education or learning information. Should you wish to re-use the information contained on Educationtay.com for commercial use you must provide an accurate reference of where the information was obtained.
*Should you have any questions please email.