Are you looking for a website that offers you to add/submit and contribute a school/teaching guest post ?
As a competent writer, you can add teaching guest article posts to the resources of this website, instead of me writing everything with just my view point.
Guest post submission contribution (Page updated 20th April 2017)
“First, send a request from your education related website email address. Yes, where you actualy work or own” No gmail, hotmail or similar.
Example: I would send a request from educationtay.com
Good idea to email first to ok links you wish to be added. You can also email in advance topic suggestions or email a completed article for consideration.
Website aim and audience?
Aiming to create an education website that has a range of resources for school, teaching abroad and in the UK. Factual information or guidance on teaching, and a place to find a job in education.
What can I Contribute for school articles?
Curriculum for school
Teaching at school
Teaching abroad country guidance
Education or teaching strategy
Own experiences are good
Find, secure a job teaching
Interviews including own experience
Recent added guest posting
What technology can change the world of education Take a look for yourself from United States Nov 2016.
Check first to see if a similar resource is not already on the website. (Don’t bother if you see one). Examples: As above for the standard of content.
What do you get out of it?
A contributed by (Name/Organisation) and one link (Website name, meaning no rich anchor text) can be added to a bio, plus a couple of social profiles like Google+ or Twitter. All websites must be well established according to Google. No new or recently established sites.
The link will only point at the website directly associated with the email used in the request. Where you work or the website you own.
Editorial guidelines: Not all websites will be linked out as your website requires being search engine friendly and relevant to teaching and education, according to my opinion and Google for a live link. I will not just link to any website.
Adding a guest post on this website is not a job/contract offer and no financial or benefits in kind are offered or will be given. No spare money anyway!
Of course, you give full unconditional permission to Education Tay to use the resource and it is yours to contribute and not copied from somewhere.
How to submit a guest post
Email written content in Word format no exceptions. NO DOCX, office other as I have no means to extract the data correctly.
Email to info at educationtay.com Send pictures to be upload.
Any issues just ask.
Only looking for guest article posts that provide at least some of the following:
- Good standard of English and grammar at native English speaker/writer level
- Expertise in the subject, for example writing about teaching means you are/was a qualified teacher or lecturer. That will form part of your bio on this website and other references on the internet.
- Proper title with no 10, 5, 3 of this or that, or things, or tips, how to, everything
- Provides useful information, guidance, how to, analysis, discussion, critical review and other with referencing and authoritative links
- No rich anchor text links
- Your own created content or permission to use with reference sources
- Uniquely written content that has been typed out. No spun content
- Add to the discussion on education, not rehashed very similar web content
- Goes into the topic at length, introduction, explanation, what, why, main body, facts references and conclusion
- Word count: 800 + words, maybe with pictures or something else. Not looking for rambling on or waffle
All and any links I add to this website must be topically focused. Eh? The website I link to must be teaching and education related or to social profiles. Examples: Teaching, teach/jobs, subject website, math, English, A school, education recruiter. Your entire website content should match the topical content of this website.
Further guidelines to submit posts?
- In English language only
- Not posted anywhere on-line or other location, and will no be
- No blatant promotional content
- Highly relevant links only in the text body as evidence or to re-enforce the article such as references
- Pictures in jpeg, png I can use in WordPress
- Education Tay has exclusive rights to the material